Wednesday Mar 06 2019
Napa Valley Wine Tasting - 3/6
It's the throne of the American wine empire, and one of the most valuable valley's in the world. Known for the benchmark style of Cabernet Sauvignon
that put American wine on the map, Napa also produces many other blockbuster wines that can go under the radar. For this tasting we'll obviously
feature a fantastic Cabernet, but we'll also dive into some of Napa's other offerings. A don't miss for California wine lovers! We'll taste:
- Long Meadow Ranch Sauvignon Blanc 2017 - Rutherford
- Beringer Luminus Chardonnay 2016 - Oak Knoll District
- Saintsbury Pinot Noir 2015 - Carneros (napa side)
- Hunt & Harvest Merlot 2015 - Rutherford
- Brown Estate Zinfandel 2016 - Chiles Valley
- Madrigal Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 - Calistoga/Atlas Peak/Howell Mtn. (new vintage release!)
Don't miss it!
$35 for the wines and you can order food a la carte.
*a 20% gratuity will be added to your bill
We recommend ordering a Full Dinner or appetizers from our Dinner menu during the tasting to fully appreciate the food/wine connection (and to help soak up some of that wine!)
Please reserve 1 to 4 seats below.
*Your credit card will not be charged, it is merely required to hold your reservation. Please pay your server at the table.